Friday, March 22, 2019

I'm not sure I want this woman in my house


I'm not sure I want this woman in my house, actually, I'm sure I don't want this
woman in my house......I have to say my relationship with " Alexa " has been
pretty favorable. With a few exceptions of inadequacies, ie song
requests, stock prices and I can't recall what else, though I'm  sure there
were some pretty major ones.

I try to say "thank you" and sometimes I do but then I realize that is really ridiculous.
Sometimes I want to swear at her, tell her she is useless, WTF...... I'm sure you have all
felt this way, we are all human.
My sister makes her husband apologize when he is abusive and I hope he doesn't.


She is living in our house. I never really felt her presence until tonight. I was having
a cozy candlelight dinner by myself when I kept noticing Alexa was glowing an orange
glow. I tried to say nicely " Alexa Off." but she kept spinning and glowing . OK , this is
getting creepy and annoying as shit so I moved her to where I couldn't see her because if
I unplugged her I would have to go through the hassle of having to reset her.

Why is this woman in my house??

end of part one , all this technology has me ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment