1) The moment is the only real thing.
2) Sieze the day.
3) You shape your reality each moment.
4) Being persistent and consistent will lead to success.
He then shared a useful and humorous story. When he was 27 he decided to write down all of his thoughts, conversations etc. and put them into one of three categories. The first was BS (no explanation needed) . The second was PM for potential money and the third was CM for confirmed money. After 2-3 months of writing everything down he saw the columns change and his vision clarify. This was the beginning of his career as a hip hop artist.
Other things he said were
5) Movement is the last manifestation of your reality. What you do is more important than what you say. Take action, define your reality.
6) Remember who you are as spirits on this planet and why you came here.... to understand love on many different levels.
The last and most important thing Lorenzo "Rennie" Harris said was
7) The only time you should ever look down on someone is when you are reaching down to pull them up.