Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Cape Cod Views Exhibit




It has been awhile since I have posted anything so no doubt my millions of  followers have forgotten about me. (hah hah ) It has been close to two years since we moved to Harwich full time and life has brought many changes. The silver lining of the move is being able to witness and photograph the Cape in all it's glorious seasons; the light and colors here are nothing short of astonishing and I thank my lucky stars each and everyday. One thing that saddens me and is no longer being part of my writing group with Barbara O'Neil and my wonderful writing friends . One door closes and another door opens; I have now discovered encaustic painting and photo transfers and am totally possessed with the possibilities that medium has to offer. I am still photographing at every chance and want to invite you to my two woman show at Orleans Camera in Orleans, MA at Skaket Corners Shopping Ctr on 9 West Rd. The opening is on Saturday August, 10th from 3-5pm. The show will be up until August 30th. I am also working on a new website which should be up very soon.
www.robinsnestartstudio.com  You can also see new photos and other work on my FB page for robinsnestartstudio and my personal page as well. Hoping to keep you all posted on the blog on a more regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment