Tuesday, September 20, 2011

" We Out! "

As I pulled out the driveway I texted to Alex, " We out ! "
After weeks of packing and a complicated move ( we were renting our 3,600 sq. foot Concord house unfurnished and moving into our totally furnished 2,500 sq. foot Harwich house) There were lots of hard decisions. We had an estate sale, made big time donations and rented a storage unit. Now, I am getting ready for a final yard sale in Harwich. This has been a reality check on saving. My humble advice..... If you don't need it or love it, don't acquire it!!!!
As I pulled out of Wright Farm, Charlie and Libby were waving at me from Peter's window. They were deciding who would live in what room and were happily shouting "Goodbye Miss Robin !! "
It was such a good feeling leaving Phil and Kristen and their sweet children in our house. They will have a sweet life there and it is time for us to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment